If it’s one of those days, it might be that all you need is some gospel music and comedy fun from everyone’s favorite movies about nuns: Sister Act and Sister Act 2.
1) “Oh Happy Day” – When that young guy shocks everyone with that super high note (2:32)
2) “Hail, Holy Queen” – With a lot more rhythm than usual… (it starts to pick up at 1:20)
3) “Ball of Confusion” – In which you really are left a bit confused, but, hey, that’s cool
4) “Joyful, Joyful” – The awesomeness which every show choir in the country aspires to
5) “Get Up Offa That Thing / Dancing in the Street” – Whoopi goes a bit nuts. I laughed out loud at 2:06!
6) “Ain’t No Mountain High” – You finally get to hear the monks sing at 1:30
7) “I Will Follow Him” – Even the Pope gives them a standing ovation! And I get chills every time starting at 2:15…
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.