Children are an incredible gift from God!
And sometimes part of that gift is how they look at the world just a little bit different than adults…
1) God is good!
2) She’s on to you, God
3) This boy might have a better explanation
4) The filled-out liturgical calendar of “high church traditions,” vindicated
5) Double-checking that everything’s appropriate
6) Well, I guess no dad can be perfect
7) Future patent case: Edison vs. God?
8) Well Genesis does say that God rested on the 7th day…
9) This could have far-reaching ramifications for international politics
10) This kid is on the right track
11) Sounds like his family uses the KJV
12) Really good point
13) Puts it all in perspective
14) It’s so easy to take things like this for granted
15) Of course, hindsight is always 20/20
16) Don’t change it for everybody!
17) He’s already figured out the pecking order
18) One way around practice and training
19) Caring for pets can be so particular
20) A kid who’s simply proud of his new shoes
21) I think everyone is happy that the answer is no
22) This kid knows how to cut a good deal
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.