But this turkey is not amused...
A lot of people get together with family for Thanksgiving that they don’t otherwise see the rest of the year. Conversations can sometimes be forced or awkward.
Which is why you need some good, wholesome, terrible Thanksgiving jokes to break the ice!
Gathered from an extensive search of the Internet, and combined with some festive GIFS to get you in the Thanksgiving spirit, these jokes should do the trick…
1) What do Hippies put on their Thanksgiving potatoes?
2) How did Albert Einstein celebrate Thanksgiving?
He was very thinkful.
3) Where did the Pilgrims come from?
Their parents, of course!
4) Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
5) How did the Mayflower show that it liked America?
It hugged the shore.
6) What can you never eat for Thanksgiving dinner?
Breakfast or lunch.
7) What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
The letter G.
8) Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks.
9) What are the feathers on a turkey’s wings called?
10) Why didn’t the taxidermy turkey want seconds?
He was already stuffed.
11) How do you make a turkey float?
You need two scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey.
12) What do you call a gobbler who thinks he knows everything?
A smirky turkey.
13) If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
14) How does a Turkey drink her wine?
In a gobble-let.
15) Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble”?
Because they never learned good table manners.
16) If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
17) What smells the best at a Thanksgiving dinner?
18) What’s blue and covered with feathers?
A turkey holding its breath.
19) Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yes: a building can’t jump at all.
20) Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary.
21) What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?
If your papa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy.
22) How many cooks does it take to stuff a turkey?
One, but you really have to squeeze him in.
23) What is Thanksgiving for selfish people called?
24) Why did Johnny get such low grades after Thanksgiving?
Because everything is marked down after the holidays.
25) How do you keep a turkey in suspense?
I’ll let you know next week…
26) What am I most thankful for this Thanksgiving?
I am thankful I’m not a turkey.
Though this guy seems to be enjoying himself…
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.