17 Knee-Slappingly Hilarious Christian Jokes
[See also: 27 Delightfully Terrible Christian Puns to Annoy the Heck Out of Your Friends With]
[See also: 29 Face-Palm-Worthy Church Bulletin Bloopers]
1) Atheists don’t solve exponential equations because they don’t believe in higher powers.
2) Even though Catholics in space are weightless, do they have mass?
3) Though humble in secular matters, the minister had an altar ego.
4) Never hire a depressed exorcist – they’re not very good at lifting spirits.
5) When the church relocated it had an organ transplant.
6) The church insisted on a new seminary graduate. They were looking for greener pastors.
7) Did you hear about the nervous preacher? He had sweaty psalms.
8) A man who wanted to sing in church was wondering if he should inquire.
9) Although I did not know the name of the boy who bumped his chin while playing a song in the children’s handbell choir, his face rang a bell.
10) Our Lady of Perpetual Motion Convent received a government subsidy for their fleet of minivans because they qualified as a mass transit system.
11) History has been unfair to Salome. She was just an ambitious young woman who wanted to get ahead.
12) Which area of Palestine was especially wealthy? The area around Jordan: the banks were always overflowing.
13) When Jesus entered Jerusalem, people waved palm branches because they were being frondly.
14) What kind of food is permitted to eat while fasting? Fast food.
15) Sermons and biscuits are both improved by shortening!
16) The priest was very stern during the service last Sunday. After church I was distressed. I then realized that we had experienced critical mass.
17) Read your Bible. It will scare the hell out of you.
What’s your favorite Christian joke not in this list? Share in the comments!
[See also: 41 Perfect Comebacks to Jokes About Your Big Family]
[See also: How Many Christian Jokes Can They Tell In 60 Seconds?]
Do you love Churchpop?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
Como parte de este servicio gratuito, podría recibir ocasionalmente ofertas de EWTN News y EWTN. Nunca alquilaremos o venderemos su información y usted se puede desuscribir en cualquier momento.