What is the big deal about the Pill?
Hormonal birth control pills are common forms of pregnancy prevention. But is it really safe?
Besides being contrary to the Catholic Church’s teaching on the use of contraceptives as a form of pregnancy prevention, using the the pill can cause very serious side effects.
Catholic speaker Jackie Francois Angel explains these effects below:
5 Top Reasons to Stop Taking the Pill
(taken from the above video’s caption)
1) The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies the pill as a Group 1 Carcinogen, along with asbestos, smoking, and mustard gas.
2) It’s been cited by studies to cause weight gain, depression, and blood clots, and it increases the risk of breast, liver, and cervical cancer.
3) It makes you more attracted to men who are genetically similar to you.
4) It releases estrogen into natural water sources.
5) It can act as an abortifacient, not just as a contraceptive.
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.