What annoying things do you think people should stop doing during Mass?
The guys cover the following topics:
• The irritating things that too many Catholics do
• Should you hold hands during the Our Father?
• The biggest Church design flaws
• What parts of the liturgy do priests need to do better?
Listen to the episode below:
15 Things That Need to Stop Happening During Mass, According to The Catholic Talk Show
1) Clapping During Mass
2) Too many extraordinary ministers of the Holy Eucharist
3) Receiving from the cup when you are sick
4) Wandering around during sign of peace, peace sign during sign of peace
5) Excessive socializing before Mass
6) Not fasting before Mass
7) Keeping your phone ringer on when you go to Mass
8) Not donating
9) Leaving early from Mass
10) Bad preaching during homilies
11) Receiving Communion in the state of mortal sin
12) Dressing improperly
13) Not ringing the bells during the consecration
14) Genuflecting towards the altar when the tabernacle is located elsewhere
15) Holding hands during the Our Father
Would you add anything to this list?
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.