This is so important!
The guys also discuss the following:
• Can Catholics believe in astrology?
• Is the Zodiac mentioned in the Bible?
• What did the Church fathers say about astrology?
• Does science refute astrology?
• 5 reasons why astrology is dumb
Listen to this week’s episode below:
The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches:
“All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to ‘unveil’ the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.” (2116)