This is so fun!
On this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, and Ryan DellaCrosse discuss “Things Only Kids Who Grew Up Catholic Will Remember.”
The guys cover the following:
• Things you’ll remember about Mass as a kid
• 5 things you’ll remember about Catholic School
• Why Donut Sunday was the BEST
• Things you’ll remember about your First Communion
• Why giving the envelope as a kid was awesome
• Things Catholic kids remember about their grandmother
Watch this week’s episode below:
What would you add to the list?
[See also: 20 Celebrities You Might Not Know Are Catholic]