St. John Vianney said, “If we really understood the Mass, we would die of joy.”
In this episode, the guys discuss the following:
• Why Confession is 100% necessary to prepare for Mass
• What you can do if you are bored at Mass
• Why bad liturgy distracts Catholics from Christ
• Is Fasting before Mass still required?
• What prayers can you say during Mass?
Watch this week’s episode below:
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.