This is awesome! 🙌
On of The Catholic Talk Show, Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, Ryan DellaCrosse, discuss tips for converting to Catholicism, from a former Protestant pastor.
Former Protestant Pastor Keith Nester explains how he converted to the Catholic church. He also discusses how Our Lady led him to love faith.
Listen to this week’s episode below:
The guys also discuss the following:
• How to know you are ready to convert
• How to tell your family you are converting
• What is the process for converting to Catholicism?
• 5 Things you should do while converting
• Which books should you read to help?
• What things you should avoid when converting to Catholicism
What did you think of this week’s show?
[See also: 4 Delicious Foods We Owe to the Catholic Church]
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.