Who was the man crucified next to Jesus?
The guys examine the life of St. Dismas The Good Thief, “the mysterious and little-known man crucified next to Jesus, and the first canonized saint.”
Watch week’s episode below:
The guys answer these questions:
• Who was Saint Dismas?
• What do we know about his life?
• Why was Saint Dismas executed?
• What was the name of third person crucified?
• Did Dismas meet Jesus before?
• Is Saint Dismas the first canonized saint?
“Jesus, remember me, when you come into your kingdom!”
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.