Why are Catholic parishes closing? 🤔
On this week’s episode of The Catholic Talk Show, Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, and Ryan DellaCrosse join Fr. Josh McCarty of Pastoral Parish to discuss “major problems in the parish model and why so many parishes have closed or are on a path to closure.”
• What are the warning signs a parish may close?
• Why registering for a parish makes little sense
• The flaws in the modern understanding of parishes
• Do parish councils help or hurt?
• How culpable are priests for parishes closing?
[See also: 7 Powerful Prayers Guaranteed to Increase Your Devotion to the Sacred Heart of…
What's the difference between fearlessness and courage? On this week's episode of The Catholic Gentleman…
Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus is so important for Catholics! Jesus presented the…