So many people take bible verses out of context!
The guys discuss these topics:
- The most misused Bible verse
- The prosperity Gospel
- The verse athletes tend to misunderstand
They also discuss some of these bible verses:
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Phil. 4:13)
- ” For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Matt. 18:20)
- “For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Lk. 11:10)
- And much more!
Listen to the episode below:
Which do you think is the most misused Bible verse?
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.