So many people take bible verses out of context!
The guys discuss these topics:
- The most misused Bible verse
- The prosperity Gospel
- The verse athletes tend to misunderstand
They also discuss some of these bible verses:
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Phil. 4:13)
- ” For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Matt. 18:20)
- “For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Lk. 11:10)
- And much more!
Listen to the episode below:
Which do you think is the most misused Bible verse?
Do you love Churchpop?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
Como parte de este servicio gratuito, podría recibir ocasionalmente ofertas de EWTN News y EWTN. Nunca alquilaremos o venderemos su información y usted se puede desuscribir en cualquier momento.