Should we bring these traditions back?
“These practices have been either marginalized or forgotten, but have great value for the Church and our individual pursuit of holiness,” the episode’s description states.
The guys discuss these topics:
- Scapulars and their spiritual benefits
- Friday fasting and abstinence and the First Friday Devotion
- 54-Day Rosary Novena, Perpetual Novena, the Angelus, Liturgy of the Hours, and the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Gregorian Masses
- Sacramentals, including blessed chalk, water, salt, and oil
- Celebrating the Nativity of St. John the Baptist
- Ember Days
- How accepting these traditions will better your life
Listen to the episode below:
Would you add anything to the list?
[See also: 20 Great Skills Every Man Should Have]
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.