When there’s a lull in the conversation this Christmas…
1) Why is Christmas just like your job?
You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
2) What does Santa say when he walks backward?
Oh, oh, oh…?
3) What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?
4) Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
5) What is a snowman’s favorite Mexican food?
6) What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
7) Who is Santa Claus married to?
8) Did you know Santa had only eight reindeer last Christmas?
Comet stayed home to clean the sink.
9) What does Frosty think of his job?
There’s no business like snow-business.
10) What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar?
He got 25 days.
11) What’s red, white, and blue at Christmas time?
A sad candy cane.
12) Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve?
Because it soot’s him.
13) What do you call Santa’s helpers?
14) What’s the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
15) What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
16) What is a parent’s favorite Christmas carol?
17) Why does Scrooge love all of the reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him.
18) What did the snowman eat?
Icebergs with chili sauce.
19) What do you call an elf wearing ear muffs?
Anything you want. He can’t hear you.
20) Are you Christmas?
Because I wanna merry you! (Response: Is your last name Hall? Cause I wanna Deck the Halls)
21) What’s the best thing to put into a Christmas Cake?
Do you love Churchpop?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
Como parte de este servicio gratuito, podría recibir ocasionalmente ofertas de EWTN News y EWTN. Nunca alquilaremos o venderemos su información y usted se puede desuscribir en cualquier momento.