How many religious orders are there? What are the differences? 🤔
On this week’s episode of The Catholic Talk Show, Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, and Ryan DellaCrosse discuss “The Differences Between Catholic Religious Orders,” such as Franciscans, Dominicans, and Jesuits.
The guys answer these questions:
• What are the four kinds of religious orders?
• What are the differences between them?
• Why do they wear different habits?
• What is a Charism?
• How many religious orders are there?
• What religious order fits your spirituality?
Watch this week’s episode below:
Click here if you cannot see the video above.
What did you learn about the religious orders in the Catholic Church?
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.