Are you devoted to Our Lady?
The post published on the feast of Our Lady of Fatima (May 13) provides his followers with 10 amazing benefits of devoting yourself to Our Lady. He first shared the list during his homily on Mother’s Day.
Here’s his post below:
View this post on Instagram
Here’s his top 10 countdown:
10) She is the first Christian
9) She shows us the wonderful things God can do with our “yes”
8) She knows how to listen to angels
7) She shows us how to confront trials with faith
6) Wherever Mary is there is a special presence of the Holy Spirit
5) She helps those close to her
4) The Rosary is a grace-filled prayer
3) With Mary, the devil doesn’t stand a chance
2) You’ll find her image in every part of the world
1) Mothers are the best!
Here’s what some users said about Fr. Jason’s list:
This user wrote, “Wonderful reasons and many thanks to you, Father Jason, for teaching me to pray the rosary.”
Another user wrote, “Your homily last Sunday really had me like 😭 when you got to [five and four]…thank you Fr Jason!”
This user added, “Fr. Jason [and] Fr. Mark 6 pm Rosary pandemic every night saved me.”
Another user said, “I love Mama Mary!”
This user also said, “Mother Mary guide us down the path we are supposed to go.”
Would you add anything to Fr. Jason’s list?
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.