“I have come to bring not peace but the sword.” (Matt. 10:34)
On this week’s episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, and Ryan DellaCrosse discuss some of the “most shocking things Jesus said in the Bible that challenge the popular modern conception of Our Lord.”
The guys discuss these topics:
• Was Jesus “tolerant” of sinners?
• The people Jesus said you should hate?
• The harsh names Jesus called some people
• Does Jesus say more people go to Hell than Heaven?
• Why Jesus came to bring division, not peace
Listen to this week’s episode below:
What did you learn in this week’s episode of The Catholic Talk Show?
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.