What brings a man closer to God?
On this episode of The Catholic Gentleman‘s podcast, Sam Guzman and John Heinen discuss a man’s role in the modern world and the “crisis of masculinity and gender confusion that is predominant in society.”
The guys also discuss these points:
- One truth all men must understand
- The examples of the saints
- Society’s failed image of a man
- The essential and non-essential God-given qualities of a man
- The physical stature more representative of God’s image
- Society’s affect on a man’s image, self-worth, and how it is actually toxic to masculinity
Listen to this week’s episode below:
What do you think of this episode of The Catholic Gentleman?
[See also: 7 Lost Catholic Traditions We Need To Bring Back]
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.