St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina had a strong devotion to our Blessed Mother. He often spoke of her powerful intercession and the importance of praying the Holy Rosary.
St. Padre Pio's devotion to Mother Mary was a central aspect of his spiritual life. He considered her a loving and powerful mother, turning to her in prayer and seeking her intercession.
His deep love for Mary continues to inspire countless individuals to develop a profound devotion to the Blessed Virgin in their spiritual journeys.
Here are eight quotes from St. Padre Pio about Mother Mary:
1) “How many times I have entrusted to this Mother (the Virgin Mary) the painful anxieties of my heart. And how many times she has consoled me. With what great attention she accompanied me to the altar this morning. It seemed to me that she had nothing else to think about but me, filling my heart with holy sentiments. I felt a mysterious fire in my heart, which I could not understand. I felt the need to put ice on in order to extinguish the fire that was consuming me.”
2) “Love the Madonna and pray the Rosary, for her Rosary is the weapon against the evils of the world today. All graces given by God pass through the Blessed Mother.”
3) "May the Mother of Jesus and our Mother, always smile on your spirit, obtaining for it, from her most holy Son, every heavenly blessing."
4) “Some people are so foolish that they think they can go through life without the help of the Blessed Mother.”
5) “Always stay close to this Heavenly Mother, because she is the sea to be crossed to reach the shores of Eternal Splendor.”
6) “Give yourself up into the arms of your Heavenly Mother. She will take good care of your soul.”
7) “May the Most Holy Virgin, who was the first to practice the gospel perfectly and in all its severity, even before it was proclaimed, spur us on to follow closely in her footsteps.”
8) “You must remember that you have in Heaven, not only a Father but also a Mother… Let us then have recourse to Mary. She is all sweetness, mercy, goodness, and love for us because she is our Mother.”
Mother Mary, Pray for Us!
Share this post
The link has been copied!
You’ve successfully subscribed to ChurchPOP
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Success! Your email is updated.
Your link has expired
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.