Why are Catholic parishes closing? 🤔
On this week’s episode of The Catholic Talk Show, Ryan Scheel, Fr. Rich Pagano, and Ryan DellaCrosse join Fr. Josh McCarty of Pastoral Parish to discuss “major problems in the parish model and why so many parishes have closed or are on a path to closure.”
The guys discuss these topics:
• What are the warning signs a parish may close?
• Why registering for a parish makes little sense
• The flaws in the modern understanding of parishes
• Do parish councils help or hurt?
• How culpable are priests for parishes closing?
Watch this week’s episode below:
What are your thoughts about this week’s episode?
Do you love ChurchPOP?
Get our inspiring content delivered to your inbox - FREE!
As part of this free service you may receive occasional offers from us at EWTN News and EWTN. We won't rent or sell your information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.